Let us Train Your Staff and Employees
The health and safety of every Southern Californian is our top priority. As part of the effort to make Southern California a better place to live for all residents and visitors, we offer complete staff and employee training services. Skip the hassle of having to train your staff and employees by partnering with H2 Environmental Consulting Services. We have been Southern California’s top environmental specialists for over 28 years, and we’ll be happy to help your company make sure their staff and employees are well-trained about all environmental hazards and remediation needs.
Types of training offered
At H2 Environmental Consulting Services, we offer just about any kind of environmental training your staff and employees could ever need including:
- MSDS Awareness Training. This training helps employees understand Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and hazard communication including understanding of requirements and regulations.
- Hazardous Materials Awareness Training. This helps attendees recognize when a hazardous material release occurs and what the risks may be. Identification of the material released and how to utilize the resources that are available and proper notification of authorities are also covered.
- Operations and Maintenance Training. This training service can be customized according to the field in which your company operates, and what the specific needs of your staff and employees are.
- Lead Awareness Training. Lead is one of the most pernicious hazardous materials throughout the US and the world today. Make sure your employees and staff are well-informed about all the lead safety, exposure, and protection procedures so they won’t ever be caught off guard should they ever encounter it in the workplace.
- Mold/Fungus Awareness Training. The source of mold and fungus can be traced back to excess moisture. Mold and fungus can only grow when there’s excess moisture and a feeding source. Our training helps your staff and employees identify potential moisture issues as well as procedures for dealing with mold or fungus.
Perhaps your staff and/or employees have already undergone all the necessary environmental training, but it’s been a few years. Then it’s time to give them an updated training to make sure all the most essential information and procedures are fresh in their minds. Regulations are constantly adjusted and changed, so it’s important that your employees receive new training every year or two. We can provide your staff and employees with all the essential training they need to do their jobs safely anytime they come into contact with hazardous materials. Let us train your staff about regulations, safety, and/or actually handling hazardous materials. We’re highly qualified to pass along our knowledge, which is based on many years of experience working in and training people throughout Southern California.
Call H2 Environmental Consulting Services at (800) 524-3578
Your staff and employees will be well-equipped with the knowledge they gain from the specialized training they receive from H2 Environmental Consulting Services. Call us at (800) 524-3578 to start discussing your company’s specific training needs and to ensure your staff and employees receive the skills they need to deal with hazardous materials properly.