Do It For the Kids, if not For Yourself

Posted on February 6, 2015 in Blog

Do It For the Kids, if not For YourselfLots of people procrastinate calling H2 Environmental because of lack of time, money, or energy. But if you don’t prioritize it for yourself, consider the risks for any kids who visit or live in your home. You’ll quickly realize that you’re putting not only your health in jeopardy, but theirs, too.


Any home built before the 1980s likely has some measure of lead in it, particularly in the paint. Lead poisoning is a very serious condition that occurs when lead paint chips or dust comes off the walls, and the kids pick it up and ingest it. Thankfully now there are very strict regulations when it come to lead use in homes, but the US still has a lot of catching up to do because it was used so commonly before its harmful effects were discovered in the 1970s. Don’t put your kids at risk—call H2 Environmental for immediate detection and complete elimination of any lead in your home.


Mold occurs in the home when there’s an excess of moisture, either from a leak or some other source. Its can lead to eye irritation, respiratory problems, and even allergic reactions. Those who already have allergies are especially susceptible to mold’s negative affects.

We always do an excellent, incredibly thorough job eradicating all toxic substances in your home, and you can count on us to show up on time and leave everything perfectly in its place when we’re done. We also have very reasonable rates—it’s worth it for the sake of your and your loved ones’ health! Don’t wait another minute—call H2 Environmental at (800) 524-3578 to schedule an appointment today.