Having grandkids over to celebrate the 4th of July? Make sure your home is safe first
The 4th of July is an excellent time to get together and celebrate. It’s so fun to get the family together for a BBQ and a dip in the pool. If you’re thinking about inviting your grandkids over for some 4th of July fun, consider how you can prepare your home to make sure it’s 100% safe for them.
Some great ways to get ready for your grandkids to come over are:
- Put up baby gates so they can’t get up/down stairs. Babies are always interested in attempting to climb stairs, which can be very dangerous. Block them off so you won’t have to worry about falls.
- Get plugs for your wall outlets. They’re inexpensive and so worth it so little fingers can’t get in.
- If you notice any sharp edges – like on your glass coffee table – get bump guards. You can find them at any home improvement store. Protect your little grandkids from getting bumps and bruises as they explore.
- Consider investing in a fence for your backyard. It’ll increase the value of your home and you won’t have to worry about kids and pets escaping.
- Make sure your property is totally contaminant-free by calling H2 Environmental Consulting Services.
Let us make sure your home is safe
Allow us to give you some more information about that last bullet point. H2 Environmental Consulting Services is an environmental consulting and decontamination company that has been serving Southern California for over 25 years. Our experts will be glad to schedule a full environmental evaluation of your home to determine whether contaminants are present in its soil, water, air, or physical structure. Using the best technological tools and techniques, we’ll analyze every molecule of your property – even areas that are hard to access – to find any contamination. If we find contaminants – such as asbestos, lead, mold, or fungus – we’ll formulate a full remediation plan.
Your health and safety, and that of your grandchildren, is our top priority. As a fully licensed and insured local company, we take every precaution to make sure contamination doesn’t spread and that any item that contains a harmful material is properly disposed of according to all federal and state regulations.
Get peace of mind today
After we conduct a thorough inspection of your property after decontamination is complete, you and your family will be able to really enjoy your 4th of July celebrations without a single worry. Your grandkids will be able to play in the sprinkler and run their trucks through the dirt without a care in the world. They’ll be able to play on the floor of your living room without you or the parents being concerned that they might ingest lead-based paint that flaked off your wall.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a full environmental evaluation of your property today by calling H2 Environmental Consulting Services at (800) 524-3578. Representatives are standing by who will gladly schedule your appointment at a date and time that’s most convenient for you. Get ready to celebrate the 4th of July now with a little help from H2 Environmental Consulting Services!